Medfem Menstrual Cup is the most modern, nature-friendly, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, silicone cup that collects your menstrual flow rather than absorbing it. and is worn internally, like a tampon. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) & the environment (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste). MedFem Cups are made of high-quality medical-grade silicone that is widely applied in products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin-free, odorless & hypoallergenic). Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, travelling and common daily chores! With Medfem Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods!
Take a sustainable pledge then buy ecofriendly product
How to use (Image)
- Wash hand
- Fold the cup
- Insert It
- Relax up to 12 hrs
- Pull the cup out
- Wash and reuse
Different Folds of menstrual cup (Image)
Features, Benefits and advantages:
- Made of highest quality of healthcare grade silicone
- Collects the menstrual flow, does not absorb.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste.
- Soft and flexible
- Extra grip ridges for forming proper seal with vaginal walls
- Long lasting
- Healthier and Hygienic alternatives to disposable sanitary napkins and tampons.
- No more odors during menstruation.
- Can’t be felt while worn.
- Complete leak free protection – even on heaviest flow days.
- Suitable for women of all ages and lifestyles.
- Can be worn during all types of physical activities like running, yoga, swimming, workout, etc
- Safest Material You Can Insert.
- These Cups Can Last Up To 5 Years.
- These Are Made With BPA Free Material.
Why MedFem Menstrual cup is the best menstrual cup
- Comfortable:Soft and flexible rim for that “I forgot it was even there” feeling.
- Reliable:A superior shape for greater capacity and comfortable, fixed placement.
- High quality:Natural, highest medical grade silicone which is BPA free and no chemicals.
- Easy to clean:Smooth interior for easy cleaning.
- Easy to use:A cleverly designed stem, ridges, and larger air holes make for quick and easy ins and outs.
- Eco-friendly:MedFem cup protects not just you but also the environment
- Economy:MedFem cup helps you save money
DO’S & DON’TS
- Always wash your hands before use.
- If the menstrual cup causes discomfort or leaks, then it may not be positioned well.
- The menstrual cup can be used safely at night.
- If you have a fever or pain, remove the cup and seek medical advice.
- Empty the cup every 2 to 5 times a day.
- The menstrual cup is not a contraceptive and cannot act like protection from sexually transmitted infections.
Q: Can I sleep in the cup?
You can wear your cup for up to 12 hours, which makes it safe to sleep in. You only have to be concerned if you have a heavy flow and may require to change it sooner than that. This is something you’ll be able to know when you start using the cup and once you understand the flow of your cycle.
Can under 18 use these cups?
You can start using Menstrual Cups as early as your period – but our cups are made for women above 18, so they are larger in size. Teens require a fairly smaller and shorter cup for easy insertion since their muscles and hymen are tighter. Hence, we don’t recommend our Small or Large cup to girls under 18. You can use an extra small cup for teenagers.
Will it widen the vagina?
The muscles in the vagina are very elastic, which means something like a menstrual cup will not cause the vagina to stretch out. It simply stretches to make space for the cup and goes back to its original size when the cup is pulled out.
Q: Can I reuse the same cup by washing?
Yes, you can reuse the same menstrual cup during your cycle by just washing it with mild soap and water. But always sterilise the cup right before your next cycle.
Is it safe?
Our cups are made of 100% Medical Grade Silicone which is BPA & Latex free and has no toxins. It has gone through extensive testing to give you the safest experience.
Q: Can I pee or should I remove the cup?
Pee in peace with the cup inside, you don’t have to remove it every time you pee. Just always remember to sanitize the toilet seat with our Toilet Seat Sanitizer before sitting and clean yourself properly after peeing to avoid contracting an infection.
Use the Real MedFem Menstrual cup
We are the only one who thinks menstrual cups are the future of period care. but beware! Not all cups are created equal.
Choose genuine menstrual cup and buy from sources you trust because there is no 2nd best when it comes to your health
Why is authenticity so important?
- Unknown sources of silicone can be a danger to your health
- It could contain other substances with unknown toxicity or contaminants
- Poor quality results in cup rips, cracks, collapse, inability to hold fluids or failure to insert correctly
- Unauthorized sellers could sell you a “previously used” product (along with all the health risks attached
FIRST TIME USERS OF MENSTRUAL CUP MUST CAREFULLY READ INSTRUCTIONS
Take one of the following positions to comfortably wear/remove the Mcup: Standing, Squatting, Sitting on the toilet, standing with one leg up on the toilet or any other that may work better for you. Find what suits you by doing a few dry runs that is trying when you do not have your period. During the initial few periods wear and remove in the shower or toilet in case there is a spill.
You should be absolutely relaxed when wearing the Mcup otherwise your pelvic muscles will be tense and make the process difficult.
While wearing do it smoothly in one go and as fast as possible otherwise the Mcup will pop open at the entrance of the vagina making it difficult to wear. Practicing will help a lot and once familiar you should not take more than a few seconds!